• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BigE69 Intro

BigE69

Reaction score
just brought my Roadrunner always wanted one and my father had one and sold his. need some help putting Double 'R' back together. having electrical problem the dash cluster don't work. the interior lights don't work. have this drip come the roof when it rains. so I reach out to this forum to see if I can read about someone else problem or problems I can try to do some of the work for myself. an still be a PROUD owner of this great car. the Double R have some problems but willing to troubleshoot though them with the HELP of the Forum

BigE69

Reaction score
having problems with the instrument panel in the double R. the only gauge work is the alternator gauge. everything else is dead. have gauges at the bottom of the dash they to do not work something the previous owner hook up

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the fourm. alot of electrical trouble boils down to a bad ground. check you sending unit and wiring for your temp gauge and the gas gauge. You didn't say what year road runner you have. the Tech Section here has all the factory service manuals there(this site started as a '69 site)

Back