• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Biggsen Intro

Biggsen

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Seneca and I am the proud owner of a 1969 Roadrunner that I received from my father. It is a hardtop with a 440 and a 4 speed. Mopar B Bodies are my favorite cars. My father had quite a few of them when I was a kid. He had 70 Plymouth GTX with a 4 speed, a 69 Roadrunner with a 383 and a 4 speed, a 68 charger with a 727 auto on the floor. He still has a 1970 440 six pack Superbee with a 727 on the column...I have a special affinity towards these cars, especially the Plymouths. I'm lucky that my dad decided to give me one of his cars, I have a few other siblings that he could have given it to. Anyways, there's a lot of wonderful information on this site that I has helped me service my Roadrunner. I still have some electrical work to do in the instrument cluster area, but other than that all else is well with her. Thanks for the wonderful site.

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
Welcome from NC! That is awesome! I grew up in a Mopar family as well and it makes some wonderful memories. There are some really knowledgeable folks on here. You came to the right place.

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Lots of knowledge on the site, ask anything you need to.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome I also am a new member. Would like to some pick's of that bird. I only have mine for about six month's. Lot of body work. the car was striped for paint it is missing a lot of parts but with time hope to put her back together. I also had a 70 charger back in the day. I was young and it got repo. Wished still had it. But now got my dream car 69 runner with 383 looking to put the four speed transmission back in it some one put a 727 auto. in it and looking at a clutch pedal don't figure. Well good luck and give us more report's on your travel's.

Back