• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bigredbird Intro

bigredbird

Reaction score
Same BRB as used to participate on BbodiesOnly. 250 characters needed, hmm. Own a '72 RR, which is red, so there's the username's history and rationale. Maybe this is 250 characters? Probably not. It's got a 360 bored and stroked to 408 CI, will scorch a set of tires off with half the pedal down. Sucks gasoline like crazy. Doesn't get out much because of that, even with gas at record low prices (thanks, Obama!). I'm sure this is 250 characters now. Maybe I'll just copy and paste the intro again. Same BRB as used to be on BbodiesOnly. 250 characters needed, hmm. Own a '72 RR, which is red, so there's the username's history and rationale. Maybe this is 250 characters? Probably not. It's got a 360 bored and stroked to 408 CI, will scorch a set of tires off with half the pedal down. Sucks gasoline like crazy. Doesn't get out much because of that, even with gas at record low prices (thanks, Obama!). I'm sure this is 250 characters now. Maybe I'll just copy and paste the intro again. Same BR

Back