• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bill king Intro

bill king

Reaction score
I am restoring a 69 Plymouth Road Runner, 383 and 4 speed. I bought a work in process and have had some trouble installing and routing some parts. The car has been off the frame, blasted, painted, new glass, getting down to the brass tacks. The car was drag raced at some point. I found piston skirt chunks in the oil pan.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
always scary when someone says
off the frame" with a uni body car....

Coyote

Reaction score
always scary when someone says
off the frame" with a uni body car....

Ya think? Welcome aboard Bill! Sounds like you're on your way to a decent RR. Remember, it'll get fixed just fine, throw enough money at it! Pieces of piston in the pan are
not too whoopee!

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Hi Bill! Back to stock with it? What were its options and colors?

I am restoring a 69 Plymouth Road Runner, 383 and 4 speed. I bought a work in process and have had some trouble installing and routing some parts. The car has been off the frame, blasted, painted, new glass, getting down to the brass tacks. The car was drag raced at some point. I found piston skirt chunks in the oil pan.

Back