• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bird left the nest early this year

jays69bird

Reaction score
Well I got her out Thursday afternoon for a short drive,Friday it was 83 deg. out I was driving around in my F250 seeing all these ragtops out with em down,I couldn't take it anymore I ran home and dusted off the top and put it down and went for a ride with my daughters. :cool: and on the bummer side the damn mice got into the car and chewed on the underhood pad :brickwall:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
if that's the only thing the mouses chewed on, consider yourself lucky. beats replacing a headliner(well...you know what I mean....)

V269

Reaction score
That's why I have trap's everywhere. No problem's here. Temp was 80 deg on Friday and again today. Sweet !!! Time to cruise. :thumbsup: :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I may have told this story but I wanted to get 3700 posts out of the way :lol: My youngest daughter lives in downtown LA the land of city rats. They got under the hood of her 96 Camaro and took the harness down to the computer and did the A/C in also. State Farm totaled it :hack:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
when i had my new headliner installed a couple of days later i am wiring up my gauges i see something moving under my new headliner......this freaking mouse was storing gravy train dog food in there......i had to get it reglued .....i went nuts on this mouse.....DOA

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
one tie when I was growing up, Dad and I were moving the living room furniture to make room for the Christmas tree. Dad picked up one of his stero speakers, and it was full of dog food.so was the other one.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Rodents are just plain F'in nasty. I have been fortunate with my car, but I do get nervous in the spring.....
Any tell-tale signs to check for?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I usually get some mice in mine over the winter.there are some trees near the garage with small nuts on them. I'll find some in the trunk or on the carpet. Never had any damage done.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Tin Cats, my friends I have them in the garages , the shed and outside along the house (I figure if they are that close to the house pick them up there). They check in and they don't check out. :devil:

moparstuart

Reaction score
i used to see nut shells and stuff but now i cover the trunk , interior , and above th visors and engine bay in dryer sheets No more problems

I even had to put dryer sheet in my exhaust tips on my little shelby charger , because one got up in my turbo .

Back