• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bird To Bed

BBillyC

Reaction score
Well winter is just about here and the weather is turning crappy. Put the bird in storage for the weekend and will have to wait until March to get it out. Was a great year driving it. Looks fabulous, lots of shows and lots of great reactions. The best reaction was so far is coming back to the site after a couple of months away and seeing MAC's new avitar....my god....that's nice.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah Mac's avaitar always brightens my day... :drool: I've got a few more driving days, but they are numbered.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob, it looks like they're practically baiting us into the first snowball fight of the season... :lmao:

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Bob, it looks like they're practically baiting us into the first snowball fight of the season... :lmao:

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

and we all remember all the whining about the 100+ degree days, all the humidity, all the bugs.....
back at ya!!
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Real men have three pedals and drive all year :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :lmao: I just have to wait for sun down in the summer :D

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Real men have three pedals and drive all year :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :lmao: I just have to wait for sun down in the summer :D
dont even go there.....i have three pedals :lol: :lol: :lol:[attachment=0:3nye30dt]DSC01491.JPG[/attachment:3nye30dt]

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Yeh and two of them make it stop :acme: :lol:
you must need my glasses bob.....you dont see the clutch pedal with the dimmer switch for my overdrive :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That clutch pedal looks a little limp...maybe it might feel better if it could borrow some of Stuie's Chiffon... :lmao:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

:thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
Yeh and two of them make it stop :acme: :lol:
you must need my glasses bob.....you dont see the clutch pedal with the dimmer switch for my overdrive :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I was hoping you were not going to refer to that limp thing as a pedal :lol: Bitch slap :gay:

moparchris

Reaction score
Ahhhh yes friendly banter. I would join in but I need to go out for a drive since I can only drive it all year round in perfect weather, not too hot and not too cold! Take that!!!!!
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

Back