• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Birds at the show

RonLiv

Reaction score
Almost left this one out 20210523_114301.jpg

Last edited:

RonLiv

Reaction score
Interesting I didn't see any of the 1971 and up body style road runners. Probably 1/3 or more where the modern Chagers and Challengers. There was a Sebring there but I didn't get a pic. I like the new, but just can't wrap my head around them being at a show. It's OK I suppose. Just because it's not my thing, dosen't mean they don't belong. Some are so focused on turning these into a light show to make them stand out from the one sitting next to it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
We want a burn out/we want a burn out. LOL. Smoke up the parking lot. Hey RKNRLR have you any pic's of you at the track. Would love to see that car on the move. Take care and hope you get the tire thing figured out. :thumbsup2:

RKNRLR

Reaction score
We want a burn out/we want a burn out. LOL. Smoke up the parking lot. Hey RKNRLR have you any pic's of you at the track. Would love to see that car on the move. Take care and hope you get the tire thing figured out. :thumbsup2:
I have a friend who works at the track occasionally, sometimes he gets footage/pics from mid-track or the 1000ft mark, depends on where they post him each night.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Back