• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Beauty

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Black and white. But if I were ordering new I probably wouldn't have picked them, in fact I would still be there trying to make up my mine and one of the reasons I buy used. At least I would have ruled green out

droptop

Reaction score
That is awesome. I wonder what a black reflective wide sport stripe would look like on this car.

69383RR

Reaction score
I tried to find more info on this car , but no luck . I like the flat black hood strips against the gloss black , very classy .

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Black and white. But if I were ordering new I probably wouldn't have picked them, in fact I would still be there trying to make up my mine and one of the reasons I buy used. At least I would have ruled red and blue out

bobbyb

Reaction score
Thats a good reason right there why I want to go black! Nice car. Aren't those hood inserts 68 versions?

A31PKG

Reaction score
Here's a couple more...first is one I sort of stole a few years back from another MOPAR forum. I would gladly give credit if I knew who it was... the 2nd is a back in the day pic of a member here...

cragercars12_zps930f3d3e.gif

cragercars11_zps2c057bd6.gif

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great lookin cars. That bird decal really sticks out against that black! So we're playing guessing games on who the member is huh? I'll take a wild shot, it was yours!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hmmm...need to get a set of slapper bars for mine, those look pretty good on there.....:drama:

sweet looking cars

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
Nice ride love the color. Needs a touch of purple :cool:

Back