• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black seat belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Anyone have any Black seat belts for a 69. even single peices that I can gather and and put a set together. I cannot afford to pay the prices they want for a complete set. Sometimes this hobby gets very aggravating!!!

Thank you

Joe

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Joe. Get any color you can and use Rit dye, just follow the instructions it will turn them black. Its very common at most grocery stores. :thumbsup:

joewhite440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Joe. Get any color you can and use Rit dye, just follow the instructions it will turn them black. Its very common at most grocery stores. :thumbsup:

Good idea
I will take whatever colors I can get!

Thanks

Joe

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
that was a strike out with me I need seat belts too ,just not ready for them yet

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
me three. mine has after market belts in it. they musta tossed the green ones when they chaged the interior color.check with Tony D. He had a set for around $200-$250 IIRC, just haven't had the spare $$

joewhite440

Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
http://www.texasacres.com/parts/interior-used.html

Do not know if they are still available though!!! 68's

I have to call on something tomorrow and will find out.

I think my son has a set lined up for the RR that he can trade for. He also got the pie tin I PMed you on earlier. Someone on Moparts sent me and e-mail when I had the tin posted on there and said Year one sold the Red 383 ones for $49. I never checked, just letting you know because you said you needed one for your car.

Thanks again.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back