• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Costas is a piece of S**T !

jays69bird

Reaction score
I don't know who watches football on here,but after Costas spewed his Liberal crap on Sunday I won't be watching it on NBC anytime soon. So sick of Liberals taking tragedys like Jovan Belchers murdering his girlfriend and killing himself to further their anti gun agenda and attack our Constitutional rights.If this Belcher had killed her with a ball bat then hung himself I doubt ole Bob would be calling for a ban on Louisville Sluggers and Hemp rope. :soap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's really aggravating is the forum in which he chose to voice his opinions - and with no opportunity for anyone to present an alternate or opposing view. Just him and Whitlock's article, center stage, unimpeded and unchallenged. I tuned in to watch football; I don't give two shits about his take on gun control, abortion, immigration reform, tax reform, entitlement programs, global warming, euthanasia, mad cow disease, or the plight of Penguins stranded on a melting ice berg appoaching the equator. Stick to X's and O's or shut the f*ck up.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
What's really aggravating is the forum in which he chose to voice his opinions - and with no opportunity for anyone to present an alternate or opposing view. Just him and Whitlock's article, center stage, unimpeded and unchallenged. I tuned in to watch football; I don't give two shits about his take on gun control, abortion, immigration reform, tax reform, entitlement programs, global warming, euthanasia, mad cow disease, or the plight of Penguins stranded on a melting ice berg appoaching the equator. Stick to X's and O's or shut the f*ck up.
:yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Have some coffee and settle down :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I see there was a murder this morning when a victim was pushed in front of a train, I wonder if Mr. Costas will want a ban of trains. :toetap:

Jim S.

Reaction score
I can picture him hiding in a closet hoping he won't be shot after a couple of crack heads break into his house. On second thought, maybe he could just "convince" them to leave and turn their guns in.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
I can picture him hiding in a closet hoping he won't be shot after a couple of crack heads break into his house. On second thought, maybe he could just "convince" them to leave and turn their guns in.
:lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I see there was a murder this morning when a victim was pushed in front of a train, I wonder if Mr. Costas will want a ban of trains. :toetap:
So why would he care? It didn't involve a sports figure, from what I've heard it was a homeless man that pushed the guy.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
One of the female reporters took Costas and Whitlock to task,I suggest you all read this article a very eloquent defense of the Second Amendment and Constitution in general.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kans ... hts-120512

Thanks for sharing, Jay. She is absolutely right; liberty and democracy are not the same things.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
After the tragic death of Jerry Brown, lets see if Bob Costas has anything to say about drinking and driving or if only guns are on his agenda :popcorn:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Back