• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob's build thread

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The old threads got dumped with the new site, What do you need Gary?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I was hoping hoping to look through all the pics. I always enjoyed it and I'm working on the gtx again. Finally......

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! A new guy that has almost 3,500 posts already! Why don't you pop over to the intro section and tell us about yourself...:basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I was hoping hoping to look through all the pics. I always enjoyed it and I'm working on the gtx again. Finally......

It was an entertaining 82 pages of reading, I do have the 1007 pictures for reference :D Since we won't hear from you again until next year did you get drawn for any big game? I got skunked again, to many people to few permits, I might have to take up archery.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
It was an entertaining 82 pages of reading, I do have the 1007 pictures for reference :D Since we won't hear from you again until next year did you get drawn for any big game? I got skunked again, to many people to few permits, I might have to take up archery.
We don't draw. Anyone can hunt. I'll hook you up if you want. White tails are trickery. All you gotta do is get here and buy the out of state license. And some warm clothes......when can I expect you?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We don't draw. Anyone can hunt. I'll hook you up if you want. White tails are trickery. All you gotta do is get here and buy the out of state license. And some warm clothes......when can I expect you?

I can go and get a left over white tail tag which I just may do,but they are all down toward Mexico and then you get into the human trafficers at the same time

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Come on up to Indiana.......I saw a couple of very nice bucks Tuesday evening. You can stay at the cabin for free. I would love to have you.

Back