• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bobtile Intro

bobtile

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum. I have a 68 GTX that I have been working on for the better part of ten years. Its been on the road for about four years now, but will probably never be done. Started out as a car that I was going to go to cruise nights and car shows with , but now focusing more on track time. It needed everything from frame rails on up when I bought it. As I quickly found out, I am not a restoration expert, so, the car is what it is, done to the best of my abilities and wallet.

bobtile

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I like the rake too, but I think its going to disappear as I try to go faster at the track.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
love that rake! looks like a pretty sweet GTX. nuthin wrong with doing the best you can, we can't all belong to the grey pop crowd...:basketcase:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum. I have a 68 GTX that I have been working on for the better part of ten years. Its been on the road for about four years now, but will probably never be done. Started out as a car that I was going to go to cruise nights and car shows with , but now focusing more on track time. It needed everything from frame rails on up when I bought it. As I quickly found out, I am not a restoration expert, so, the car is what it is, done to the best of my abilities and wallet.

Hey buddy sorry I missed your intro, good to see you active over here too... Welcome to the forum

Back