• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bodywork

Collin

Reaction score
ok all i have left is bodywork. we are ALL going to meet at my house this week and knock it out so i can drive it in spring. bring beer. bring corndogs. readyyyyyy break!! :thumbsup: :drive:

Collin

Reaction score
lets see....my car would be done, id have a cold beer to celebrate and a corndog because, well everyone gets hungry when they drink.....

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
So... we all show up and drink and do bodywork?? Yea... That car would be a real show winner..... :hack:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
heck if you guys want to come over and help get my car painted, I will supply all the beer and corn dog you guy can eat and drink!!!!! :cheers:

Collin

Reaction score
Big John said:
So... we all show up and drink and do bodywork?? Yea... That car would be a real show winner..... :hack:

notice i made reference to you guys working while I drink the beer....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hell if that's all it'd take to get my car done, I'll start stocking up on Corndogs,beer, and of course pleanty of the yellow.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just my humble atempt to honor you oh great post counter padder upper.....

Collin

Reaction score
haha put some drag bars on the back who wouldnt want to see the weinermobile pop wheelies id be rich

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
And after a few beers....

oscarmeyerweinermobilert15.jpg

oscarmeyerweinermobilert15.jpg

andy69

Reaction score
You pay for the airfare and I Will bring the beer-real beer and also bring along some meat pies with lots of sauce, whats a corndog anyway....someone send me a photo .......similar to a Hotdog?

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
andy69 said:
You pay for the airfare and I Will bring the beer-real beer and also bring along some meat pies with lots of sauce, whats a corndog anyway....someone send me a photo .......similar to a Hotdog?
What the hell is a meat pie? :lmao: A corn dog is a hotdog on a stick with a cornbread coating, deep fried. It's sinfully good and very healthy I might add. :lol: What kind of beer is real beer for you? Just curious, I'm an India Pale Ale guy myself.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sixgun, that '68 looks sweet in your aviatar! can't remember if you put up pics before, but even if you did, post again!
and on a totaly unrelated subject(can I do this hear? :huh:.....) I was having a day, not a bad day really, but it was the last day of seven before my long weekend, and I just couldn't wait to get out of work. bad snow coming, so I stoped at the store for some supplies so I won't have to go out tomorrow. got behind every dumba** on the way there, then met them inside. morons yaking on their phones, blocking the isles, go to the other end of the store to get away from them, then surprise there they are again. picked up an adult beverage for later, and at the checkout, I get carded. never been much of a drinker, but I was still getting carded in my late 20s. didn't think to ask the cashier if she was just following procedure, or if I still look that young ...didn't really want to know her answer.. :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
andy69 said:
Hot dog on a stick dipped in cornmeal and deep fried and begging for mustard :drool:

Back