• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bottom of drip rail at back of C pillar - 1968 Road Runner

chryslerfan

Reaction score
I have a 1968 pillar coupe Road Runner. The drip rail behind the chrome edge is painted body color. At the back bottom of the drip rail where the painted part meets the chrome and has a flat tray for last inch or so before the drip trough ends, the chrome is exposed. Is that correct or should that last bit of drip rail be painted to match body color until the end of the trough. Thank you.

droptop

Reaction score
How about a pic of the area you are trying to describe. I can't help you because I have always had hardtops, but I am sure someone here can help you if they knew exactly what you are needing to know.

chryslerfan

Reaction score
How about a pic of the area you are trying to describe. I can't help you because I have always had hardtops, but I am sure someone here can help you if they knew exactly what you are needing to know.
Thank you. I will take a picture or two the next time I see my baby bird.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well I can say you will paint the car before putting on the drip rail trim. So that being said if any of it is exposed it will be painted. Hope this will help. Problem is I find my self over thinking thing's but try to stay one step ahead of the project. Test fit every thing two or more time's. Maybe this will help. Russ.

Back