• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a stable mate,

V269

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
New Dart, Challenger, or Charger?
We have a winner. Only it is not new. 72 Challenger Rallye. Come with all paperwork including original bill of sale, window sticker, owners manual, data tag,2 build sheets. Car is mostly complete but the last owner started to take it apart for restoration but lost interest. Interior is original and great shape and front seats were recovered with correct covers and never installed in car. New carpet in box too. Buckets with slap stick console auto. big block trani, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3:23 and a freshly rebuilt and never installed or fired 440 big block complete. He has oil in it and just primes it once in a while. Builder says it should make 500 hp. I don't know much about the engine just yet but heads are reworked. Many new parts come with the car as well. Dash is complete and wiring is all there. Needs a trunk pan and a couple of floor pans but not as much work as my runner needed. Frame is in great shape probably because it sat in his garage since 1989. He has owned it since 1986. Oh yea, he also threw in a dana 60 with 4:11 gears for a b-body road runner. Complete except backing plates. Just so happen's I have a road runner. :D Hope to get it home maybe today if not this week. I'll try to get some pics up when I can.

droptop

Reaction score
Cool car. One of my favorite Challengers. Always liked the strobe stripes on the doors. :cents:

29174905-310-1972-Dodge-Challenger-JS-Rallye-340.jpg

72dodge65197-2.jpg

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye.JPG

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats, Ken. :cheers:

I knew you were looking based on our conversation when you were down here. So was this originally a 340 car?

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
can't go wrong or have enough Mopars :thumbsup:

congrads on the new addition :yesnod:

Back