• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a stable mate,

V269

Reaction score
Thank's guys. I was hoping to get it home today but the trailer we were going to use was already being used so maybe this week or on the weekend. I did bring home a few more parts and pieces though. I am hoping to have it road worthy in a year so maybe next summer for cruising. Car is in primer right now. Once I get it home I will go over it real well.

Yes Ray the car was originally a 340 car but that motor is long gone. The 440 is a late 68 build. The car also had a black vinyl top and the original color was Mojave Tan Metallic. Not sure if I'm digging that color though. I was thinking more like Plum Crazy Purple. My wife and kid's really like the purple too. We will see. It is a Hammtrack build and has a Y07 code for export to Canada. It is cool having all the documents with it.

V269

Reaction score
droptop said:
Cool car. One of my favorite Challengers. Always liked the strobe stripes on the doors. :cents:
Yes this Challenger had the strobe stripe's on it as well and in fact look's very close to the third pic with black vinyl roof and rallye rim's too. The louver's for the strobe come with the car as well. That color may be just a little darker. My car has the heavy duty suspension so it sit's up a little too. :thumbsup:

Back