• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought myself a new ride while at Carlisle...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
I say Ray should get BANNED

Just so you know the rest of the story, BIG, Stu-Rat forced me into the car, took my phone, and used it to take the picture...so yes, some sanctions are in order... :basketcase:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
I say Ray should get BANNED

Just so you know the rest of the story, BIG, Stu-Rat forced me into the car, took my phone, and used it to take the picture...so yes, some sanctions are in order... :basketcase:

well i know you were planning it when big wasnt around because you told me

moparchris

Reaction score
Thats a sweet ride. Mrs. Big John musta not been around. I heard she is mean at wielding a cane. :horse: :lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
How did I miss this???

Did the guy next to you tell you how the Chrysler letters on the hood are wrong??

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
How did I miss this???

Did the guy next to you tell you how the Chrysler letters on the hood are wrong??

No, no mention of incorrect letters during my 3.5 seconds of ownership... :basketcase:

RIGHT AFTER Tam & I passed you when you jokingly said "The top is down", we circled back around and seized the photo op. :lol: :lol: :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":23kay469]How did I miss this???

No, no mention of incorrect letters during my 3.5 seconds of ownership... :basketcase:

RIGHT AFTER Tam & I passed you when you jokingly said "The top is down", we circled back around and seized the photo op. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:[/quote:23kay469]
Ahh the truth comes out , you didnt have to put the top down , that made your caper much faster .

moparstuart

Reaction score
Big John said:
How did I miss this???

I thought you must have been in on it or just ignoring Ray like the rest of us :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :acme:

Back