• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake pedal hook up

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
Unfortunately I was the victim of the autoshop who did not bag and tag everything. Needless to say I have my car back and assembly has not been easy. I have an automatic tranny, can someone takes pics of their brake pedal showing how it is connected and the type of connectors used. The pedal assembly is in place but I now need to connect to the booster etc. Not sure what hardware to use and of course I now have to sift through a pile of bolts. Any pictures showing how it is connected would be appreciated, thanks.

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
can someone with an automatic take a picture for me showing how the brake pedal is hooked up, thanks.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello ArmyInspector. Will take pic's of what I have but don't know who did it the kick down was never hooked up on mine. So U need pic. of under dash is that rite. Even if it has a booster their should be a rod that fit's in the back just like a manual brake master cylinder if I am not wrong some one will tell us. Well will take pic's and send them to you or post a new post.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Same here I just ordered that book and the one for electrical. You never know when they may come in handy.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello ArmyInspector sorry that my brake pedal is not automatic like I said someone shoved the automatic into a manual clutch so I don't think that will do you much good. Well hope you had a good Christmas keep me posted on how the car is coming along. Just got my front fender's off and moving on to the cowl panel found out someone on the previous restore caulked up the cowl drain hole's and the drain holes for the windshield where it meat's the cowl. Going to pull the motor next so I can get on with the body work. Well hope you get that bird done soon and good luck from me.

Back