• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BREAKING NEWS...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is the end of the world as we know it. That song tells a lot. For too long we have sat behind closed doors and turned a blind eye to every thing. Look what they are doing to our history and hero's form the past. So to keep us looking the other way they are spreading information to bogle our minds. :soapbox:

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I’m just waiting for the zombie apocalypse to start... I can deal with that. It’s all this current BS that I’m over.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Who the Hell are these people don't they have job's. Or are these those 20 plus year old collage grad's living in their parents houses that don't have a job or want one. When are we going to start to speak up and not take it any more. Oh that rite they would through us in jail. Vote Trump is all I can say and write letter's to our rep's and tell them to get off their butt's and do something. :cursin:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Their is always some bad egg's in every crowd. Same for the police. Most all of them are good people but a few let the job go to their heads.

Back