• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brian Intro

Brian

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Brian . I live in Washington State. I live in South East Washington on the "desert side" . I'm 57 years old and I have had this Omaha Orange 1968 Plymouth since 1999. I was hoping to find out how many 999 paint codes were out there. It is a post 383 4 speed car. I started restoration some where around 2000 and finished in 2001. It was a long hot summer in a friends body shop on week ends and after work. I belong to a local Mopar club. Having issues fitting a 1968 grill due to my head light bezels being too long . Wondering if they may of sent some late 68's out with 69 grills???

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hi Brian. The only 68 runners with 69 grills are the ones with repop grills because th 68 was not repopped and are hard to find

bschomske

Reaction score
Welcome Brian..I have a 1969 roadrunner..It is a code 99 99..Color orange..vitiam C...I think the code 99 99 means your car was ordered with the non stock colors...99 99 is the vitiam c orange also the lime green and other colors.I hope this helps...

moparchris

Reaction score
Duh, nevermind. I found it. Not to go off topic, but that Roadrunner is killer!!! I love everything about it. Is that the original shade of Orange? I don't remember them being so vibrant.

moparchris

Reaction score
What is the paint codde on your fender tag? Also what do you mean about the serial number sequence?

Brian

Reaction score
999 is the paint code. Was wonder where my vin number falls in the 68 line up. As what was the last vin number for Road Runners in 1968?
thanks,. ( just found my pass word! )

Back