• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brogers93 Intro

brogers93

Reaction score
Used to be a GM guy until I bought my Charger back in 06. From then on all MOPAR. Decided to sell the Charger and get back into older cars. So, after looking for several months, I finally bought a 70 RR. 383, auto, buckets, console, AC. Been through projects before, so this time I wanted pretty much a turn key driver car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
'70
girlymatic,
and from Florida, three strikes you're out......

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester: just messing with you! welcome from Ohio. Post up some pics of your runner.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Welcome broger, good to have another person around from the Sunshine State. Where abouts are you located in the state?

4spd69RR

Reaction score
'70
girlymatic,
and from Florida, three strikes you're out......

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester: just messing with you! welcome from Ohio. Post up some pics of your runner.

Come on Dave, don't scare him off to soon, at least he's in to MOPARS now, even thou it's a 70.

inri

Reaction score
Welcome from the Best State in the Union! :rimshot:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from the republik that brought you nancy pelosi and countless other blights on society
There. Fixed if for you inri...:basketcase:

Welcome aboard!!! Throw some pics up before the natives start getting restless... :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds' nest from CT! Glad to see that you saw the light and converted over to Mopars!!!!!:drive:

Back