• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bschomske Intro

bschomske

Reaction score
Hi, I live in rochester newyork and own a 1969 roadrunner that i have had for 21 years.I just finished a total restoration..The whole car was put on a rotisary and a 10 year love hate relationship brewed from there.I have a few problems to iron out on the car after that many years.She is a code 99 99 car with a vitiam c paint job..original color.I also have the matching 383..Right now not in the car..I have a 400 in it right now,so i can at least cruise around. Sorry about any mispelled words....Bruce

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome, and don't sweat misspelling...this isn't moparts.

bschomske

Reaction score
I hope i did this right but here goes..Some pictures of my runner

Hi, I live in rochester newyork and own a 1969 roadrunner that i have had for 21 years.I just finished a total restoration..The whole car was put on a rotisary and a 10 year love hate relationship brewed from there.I have a few problems to iron out on the car after that many years.She is a code 99 99 car with a vitiam c paint job..original color.I also have the matching 383..Right now not in the car..I have a 400 in it right now,so i can at least cruise around. Sorry about any mispelled words....Bruce

005.jpg002.jpg003.jpg007.jpg001 (2).jpg010.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

001 (2).jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
beautiful car Bruce. 727? I see someone else figured out you don't have to have a two speed wiper to run the big air cleaner.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Cool machine! With 99 99 you mean Omaha Orange, right?

bschomske

Reaction score
I don't know about the Omaha Orange,I thought that in my restoration book that they list the color as Vitiam c..Hemi orange of course if you have a hemi...So you may be right but I had it painted the way i thought was right...Thinking about selling??????

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
A PPG paint chart is far from a "Chrysler color book". TSB Seq. No. 71 specifically notes the color as Omaha Orange. But hey, you're the expert and I'm just some guy writing a book on 69 Road Runners that's, "made up of crap you read on the Internet".

Awesome car! Welcome. Its actually just called Orange in the Chrysler color book. Code 99.

Back