• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bucket seat Buddy seat

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
I asked this question on another site and did not receive any replies so I will ask it here as well. "Who makes covers for a 69 b body buddy seat? Did not find any through Legendary or PG Classics"

droptop

Reaction score
:popcorn:

Hadn't thought about it before, but I am going to need one in red myself. Did you call Legendary? I do know that they don't list every item they offer in their catalog or web sight.

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Did not call legendary. i am not thrilled with having to go through numerous layers of electronic questions before finally talking with a "live person" Searched on line for legendary and PG Classics and they do not offer any thing.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I know its a pain to call in to those places, but I'd really suggest giving Legendary a call. They're a small place (I've been through their shop) and everything I've bought from them has been first rate.

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Not sure of the condition or color of yours, but there's a black one on ebay. Search "mopar buddy seat", its listed for 149 BIN.

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Big John said:
I know its a pain to call in to those places, but I'd really suggest giving Legendary a call. They're a small place (I've been through their shop) and everything I've bought from them has been first rate.

Talked to Chris at Legendary. They do have the replacement cover for the "buddy seat". They have two styles, (CR69CRWX013200-W/MAP POCKET & CR69CRWZ013200N-W/OUT MAP POCKET). The price is $64.00 for either one and then $27.00 for shipping and handling :thumbsup:

mannye

Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
Big John said:

Talked to Chris at Legendary. They do have the replacement cover for the "buddy seat". They have two styles, (CR69CRWX013200-W/MAP POCKET & CR69CRWZ013200N-W/OUT MAP POCKET). The price is $64.00 for either one and then $27.00 for shipping and handling :thumbsup:

Wow! That's a lot of shipping and handling! Almost half the price of the cover!

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
mannye said:
Mel69rrvert said:
Big John said:

Wow! That's a lot of shipping and handling! Almost half the price of the cover!
Legendary must of heard you. They sent me a confirmation for the order and the total dropped from $91.00 to $78.20. They recuced the price on the item to $51.20 without me asking for a discount! :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
Legendary must of heard you. They sent me a confirmation for the order and the total dropped from $91.00 to $78.20. They recuced the price on the item to $51.20 without me asking for a discount! :cheers:

Nice :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Probably the first quote was for a full size seat cover.

Back