• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bucket Seats

JJRJR

Reaction score
OK guys, so I finally realized that I should have gone with bucket seats for the restoration. The bench is very scary when getting on it, god forbid I encounter any cornering or I slide all over the bench seat. Not good.

I realize that OEM buckets will be hard to come by, so any recommendations of what else may be easy to find and work well? I want a bolster type seat not the old style flat bucket.

Also, I'll be selling my front bench with all new white upholstery and restuffed if anyone may need/want it.

Thanks,

John

JJRJR

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
How Much? I am looking for a front bench seat.

I paid $450 for front/back in rough shape, plus shipping. I had the front re-stuffed and new white upholstery; so I'd take $350 plus shipping. It's in great shape.

Thanks,

John

zupanj

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
keep the bench

:yeathat:

The buckets are no improvement if you are looking for support. There was a recent thread on Moparts. A lot of guys use Audi, BMW or Porsche seats.

JJRJR

Reaction score
zupanj said:
moparstuart said:
keep the bench

The buckets are no improvement if you are looking for support. There was a recent thread on Moparts. A lot of guys use Audi, BMW or Porsche seats.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I actually like the look of the bench. Let's see what using the seat belt does. LOL.

Thanks,

John

JJRJR

Reaction score
zupanj said:
moparstuart said:
keep the bench

By the way, awesome looking Hemi. Really sweet.

Back