• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

buckeyeroadrunner Intro

buckeyeroadrunner

Reaction score
Owner of a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. 426 Hemi (NOM), Reverse-valve body automatic transmission, 4.10 gears in the rear, Tangelo Pearl Orange (House 0f Kolor) paint, black interior.

After being a long-time 69 Dodge Charger owner, it was time for a change. I've always wanted a 69 road runner, so I sold the Charger and bought the road runner.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
avoid quickbird at all costs......:lmao::jester:
welcome!

quikbird

Reaction score
I guess we just have to consider the source. Basket thinks primer is a color which I suppose could tell you how reliable he can be. :lol::lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I guess we just have to consider the source. Basket thinks primer is a color which I suppose could tell you how reliable he can be. :lol::lol:

uh.....I'm not the ONLY one...and before you jump to conclusions....no Cragars and that's the only ejector seat equipped A12 on the planet....

Bambi_zpsk05x0wn7.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Can't say stuck throttle anymore I remedied that after it ejected me LOL

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have a friend here from Columbus and it seems you guys share the same disorder, must be a geographical thing :yesnod:

Back