• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build Sheet

Reaction score
I am trying to find my build sheet. vim# RM23N0G192303. No its not under the rear or front seat. Since the headliner is new I doubt its there and have no intention or removing it to look. I have traced my car back to Virginia. It was registered there in 1996. The DMV there has no record back that f

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
People have found them in all sorts of places. But thinking a car this old someone else probably already found it. It would be nice to have it but like mine it is no big deal to me.

quikbird

Reaction score
Have heard of other locations, under carpets, above glove box. Found one inside the door card on a chevelle once.

quikbird

Reaction score
All right, Ill come clean. Yes I have a chevelle. It was my grandmothers so I’m keeping it in the family. Before anyone starts to hyperventilate it is a four door, straight six, power glide car. It is fun to drive but is not my race car by any means.

Joeyt68

Reaction score
I am trying to find my build sheet. vim# RM23N0G192303. No its not under the rear or front seat. Since the headliner is new I doubt its there and have no intention or removing it to look. I have traced my car back to Virginia. It was registered there in 1996. The DMV there has no record back that f
I’m guessing probably long gone by now, but I have found one on top of the gas tank. Yeah between the tank and the trunk floor.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
true. even undercover and inside the shop where no body sees my secret. :rofl:
I had a '70 Chevelle back in the very early eighties. Two-door, dark green, 307, and a slush box. Cheap beater transportation back in the day. Didn't have it very long. Kept the '67 for nearly a decade. This was the one that the TV fell on. Whenever one of the senior members on here is screwing with me about having a quarter panel mounted TV, this is the car...

20170328_181554_resized_1.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I had a '70 Chevelle back in the very early eighties. Two-door, dark green, 307, and a slush box. Cheap beater transportation back in the day. Didn't have it very long. Kept the '67 for nearly a decade. This was the one that the TV fell on. Whenever one of the senior members on here is screwing with me about having a quarter panel mounted TV, this is the car...

View attachment 36323
Senior member, Hmm wonder who that could be

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Nice car quick bird. So, what have we all not owned over the years? Part of the family is a good reason to hang on to it. :thumbsup2: All my other vehicles are Ford Truck's. Plus, one Harley Ultra tri- glide.

Back