• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burnout video

V269

Reaction score
AWESOME MAN, I love it. And two bitchen car's as well. :banana: Damm I love big block mopar's !! I too did a burn out out front of the house on the new pavement and my son video it but not sure how to post. :huh: :beep:

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
Maybe I'll get a video up of a real race even though that 70 will probably smoke me :drive:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
V269 said:
AWESOME MAN, I love it. And two bitchen car's as well. :banana: Damm I love big block mopar's !! I too did a burn out out front of the house on the new pavement and my son video it but not sure how to post. :huh: :beep:

Great video! :thumbsup:
What's the '70 got under the hood?

Kenny - if you post the video to youtube then you can use the youtube link (there is a button for it when you create a post right under the bold/italic/underline buttons) to put it in your post. You'll have to create a youtube account if you do not already have one.

Ray

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
IM NOT SURE OF THE SPECIFICS..BUT I KNOW ITS A STROKER 440 STILL HAS A SIX PACK AND MAKES ALOTTT OF POWER HE SPINS IT OVER 7000RPM...... I THINK A HEMI 4 SPEED AND AND DANA

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
V269 said:

Great video! :thumbsup:
What's the '70 got under the hood?

Kenny - if you post the video to youtube then you can use the youtube link (there is a button for it when you create a post right under the bold/italic/underline buttons) to put it in your post. You'll have to create a youtube account if you do not already have one.

Ray
Thank's Ray. I'll work on it . Right now I'm trying to locate the friggin video patch cord that came with the video camera before I can do anything. :facepalm:

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
My 69 is just your basic streetcar mild 44O 4 speed 410 Dana ( nitrous coming this spring)

Back