• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BWS Intro

BWS

Reaction score
New to the MOPAR WORLD, just purchased a 1969 Roadrunner Coupe 383/4 speed Copper Metallic, all numbers matching. Live in Chicago and can't wait to go out cruising with my car..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ranger

Reaction score
Welcome Neighbor :wave: What part of Chicago? Born & raised there.
Lots of local cruise nights & car shows.

ne14wood

Reaction score
Welcome. I am in IL too... Not far from Elgin. Hopefully I will catch you around out there this summer. :)

BWS

Reaction score
la jeva 2016.jpgLA JEVA 383 MANUAL.jpg

Sorry for the delay just got her in!

la jeva 2016.jpg

LA JEVA 383 MANUAL.jpg

Last edited:

RR383

Reaction score
Great looking car...was there an option code for copper in '69? Do I detect a matching interior?...welcome aboard

Last edited:
Back