• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caffeine and Octane

cj69RR

Reaction score
They are US Mags, rambler 111’s. 17x7 in the front and 17x8 for the rear. Should of done a 17x9 for the rear I think but it still looks good.

rose heiden

Rosebud
Reaction score
so i entered my 70 roadrunner in a car show for the first time recently. I didn't know what to expect. they had 5 winners. the judges said they judged by popular vote of visitors and what car show participants liked. most cars were new with special lights, music and accessories. what have you all experienced and what can I do to my car to win something or even get acknowledged. ?

quikbird

Reaction score
wish you the best on getting some trophy’s. I don’t have any place to put them. Mrs quick not big on clutter which is what she thinks trophies are

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Do what trophy hunter's around here do. Stay by your car and tell everyone who will listen how great your car is and why. They seem to grab first most of the time. Or go to shows that has judged voting who will look at the car for what it is and not at the bling it has. At least that's what they should be doing.

cj69RR

Reaction score
so i entered my 70 roadrunner in a car show for the first time recently. I didn't know what to expect. they had 5 winners. the judges said they judged by popular vote of visitors and what car show participants liked. most cars were new with special lights, music and accessories. what have you all experienced and what can I do to my car to win something or even get acknowledged. ?
First time I think anyone even noticed it. But it was from the older guy that was running the show. Actually was parked next to a very cool 47 Pontiac, 83 bmw m3, early 70’s Ferrari, new gull wing Mercedes and a Lamborghini. A lot of the crowd really didn’t pay much attention to the Pontiac Ferrari or my roadrunner. But there were some that did and they loved them.

Back