• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Car Covers

TOMRR

Reaction score
I have a cheap car cover that I bought years ago at a swap meet like for $50. I t does not seem to keep the dust off the RR very well. Was checking out California Car Covers not cheap. Does any have any input on this . Just would be used indoors for winter storage !!

Thanks Tom C.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I've bought a bunch of California Covers over the years and have been very happy with them. My 300 has one (Duststop) on it right now.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I have the same cover as Big John and it's a good cover.

The only draw back I have seen with it is if you drop something on the car when covered it sure don't protect it from damage!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I have the proof on that!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I have the same cover as Big John and it's a good cover.

The only draw back I have seen with it is if you drop something on the car when covered it sure don't protect it from damage!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I have the proof on that!!
Have you been pulling shingles down from the rafters again Bill?!?!:groucho:

TOMRR

Reaction score
Well ended up buying a Empire 904 Titan 5L Ultimate Waterproof Car Cover/Indoor/Outdoor , Had Excellent reviews and a very far price. My RR may never see outside storage but I figured might as well have the option

Back