• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

can someone tell me if the sail panels are the same for 69 Roadrunner hardtops and coupes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1781
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1781

All I did was give you a source of information to look at . I never stated what they were like and I went through the same thing as you can see in my last post. If you were referring to me.
I was not referring to you specifically. My response was largely based on extreme frustration. I have never had so much trouble trying to find a part, without any success, and I have had a hell of a lot of cars. I really can't blame anyone when several multi-million dollar parts companies gave me the wrong info. As I said a person would have to recover their old ones.

D

Deleted member 1781

Please enlighten us on what the difference(s) are. I have personally never had a post car so I have no insight about what could be different, but I would like to know.
Totally different shape, somewhat smaller as well.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You said you had to trim yours is that rite. Dmartin. As long as the clip's line up and a little trimming then that would be fine. Mine is a post car. So is that what you have. Russ.

dmartin

Reaction score
No mine is the hard top no post but they do come with a little hang over and the plastic clips aren’t strong enough to keep it in place

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
They do make more parts for Chevy's and Ford's. That is after market. Any thing after market is not going to be the same as original. So good luck maybe someone else will finish the runner when you sell it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
55’s are dime a dozen. Mopars rarer and more interesting. :D
You should probably make it clear that you are poking fun at your buddy Coyote and not at the OP. This current group of members that we have doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor and will go nuclear on you at the slightest "perceived" attack. Far cry from the "good old days" when everyone here could take a good poke in the ribs...

D

Deleted member 1781

55’s are dime a dozen. Mopars rarer and more interesting. :D
Some are more rare, not necessarily more interesting. I have had everything from a blown 48 Lloyd to a 52 Allstate. A 41 Willys gasser to a 63 Studebaker. I love any bad ass car no matter the make. Maybe that opinion is not shared by most on this particular forum. If not, I'll just take my toys and go home.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
might as well grab a cardboard box at the Save A Lot and cut your own, and when they turn out wrong you'll know who to blame!

dmartin

Reaction score
But you can still get a Legandary catalogue from them Sponge Bob cause I have one

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
But you can still get a Legandary catalogue from them Sponge Bob cause I have one
I know. I ordered sail panels from Legendary and they were larger, cut with pointy corners and velcro to attach them. No where near original.

Back