• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Cover

TOMRR

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a real good inside cover for a 69 RR:cheers:

Thanks Tom C.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
California car covers have a great fit, but they are not cheap.

Last edited:

A12

Reaction score
California car covers have a great fit, but they are not cheap.

Absolutely!......on both accounts :D but well worth the price. They have a variety of applications for indoor, outdoor, bad weather even outdoor storage in snow so choose the right cover material and they will outlast a chain auto parts store cover 3-1. And the fit like a glove......little side note I purchased many covers from them back when they started and were selling under the BHMA name. Found out later when I bought covers from them for the road runners they were MOPAR guys too and made custom covers for Superbirds!

139077d1241896237-beverly-hills-motoring-accessories-dsc05849.jpg

139077d1241896237-beverly-hills-motoring-accessories-dsc05849.jpg

Ranger

Reaction score
It was the largest "full size sedan" car cover they had. I believe it was 191"-210".

A12

Reaction score
One thing I really like about the CCC covers is they are custom fit to the exact model car. They are not a universal cover and what that means is they stay in place even when used outdoors in windy conditions. The real benefit is they are less likely to "burn" or wear though your car's paint finish at the corners or body lines from moving around in windy conditions. I've had that happen over the years with several universal car covers even with cars sitting in the garage with the garage door open. I would pull the universal cover off of the back half of the car if I opened the garage door after that happened. I know the custom fit covers are more expensive but like I said they outlast the universal covers 3-1, they don't move around and burn the paint edges and they don't blow off of the car in even heavy windy conditions like the small, medium, large and extra large universal car covers. There are three or four companies that go by "California" car covers but this is the one: http://www.calcarcover.com/

Back