• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car pics.

V269

Reaction score
Here are 3 more pics. ken

[attachment=2:3n8ornzd]101_3936.jpg[/attachment:3n8ornzd][attachment=1:3n8ornzd]101_3937.jpg[/attachment:3n8ornzd][attachment=0:3n8ornzd]101_3938.jpg[/attachment:3n8ornzd]

V269

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
What does it say on the decklid?

It say's Beep Beep. Yeah I know it's kinda cornny but my painter put it there as a suprise touch and I was afraid to try to remove it for fear of taking paint with it so it remains. I've kind of gotten use to it. What do ya do. :leave:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken King said:
mcmopar said:
What does it say on the decklid?

It say's Beep Beep. Yeah I know it's kinda cornny but my painter put it there as a suprise touch and I was afraid to try to remove it for fear of taking paint with it so it remains. I've kind of gotten use to it. What do ya do. :leave:

I like it! :thumbsup:

Great looking car, Ken! That RR looks like it has an attitude! :yesnod:

:jester:

V269

Reaction score
Thank's fellows for the kudo's on my car. :cheers: I've spent a fair amount of time on it over the past two years. George68hemirr, I think it get's it's bad ass appearance because of the hemi suspension I put in it. Made the car sit up 3" higher just from that. Have 15" 275 tires on the back and E78 14" skinnies on the front. Monroe gas magnum shocks out back. Going to put a set in front too. What is the chance of getting a peak at the elephant under your hood? :yesnod: You guys all have great cars even if some of them aren't orange/red. OOPS, did I type that out loud !! :lmao: :lmao:

PS, I have a set of original steelies I sandblasted and painted black I was thinking of putting on the car with chrome nuts kinda like the sixpack cars. People tell me I'm nuts to change them but I think it might look cool. What do you guys think about this ?

Ken.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken King said:
PS, I have a set of original steelies I sandblasted and painted black I was thinking of putting on the car with chrome nuts kinda like the sixpack cars. People tell me I'm nuts to change them but I think it might look cool. What do you guys think about this ?

Ken.

As someone who has an A12 and doesn't even have a set of H Wheels mounted with tires on them, you can probably guess which way I am going to vote... :D I say keep the Centerlines... :thumbsup:

Having cast a vote - There's no reason you can't have more than one set of wheels and tires so you can change it up though... Do whatever makes you happy... That's the only rule around here...

:jester:
ACME

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Ken King said:
Thank's fellows for the kudo's on my car. :cheers: I've spent a fair amount of time on it over the past two years. George68hemirr, I think it get's it's bad ass appearance because of the hemi suspension I put in it. Made the car sit up 3" higher just from that. Have 15" 275 tires on the back and E78 14" skinnies on the front. Monroe gas magnum shocks out back. Going to put a set in front too. What is the chance of getting a peak at the elephant under your hood? :yesnod: You guys all have great cars even if some of them aren't orange/red. OOPS, did I type that out loud !! :lmao: :lmao:

Ken.
watch out with the car set up too high....will screw up alignment...thats the first thing they do is set -up the elevation to specs then align....she looks great just the way it is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dodgem1

Reaction score
car looks great,wish mine were that far along,you need to get 2/12 lowering blocks on the back,it is too hi,imo,i have 275 on 10 inch rims on mine,same susp but i had to lower it-jeff :thumbsup:

Back