• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle meet up times?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
bobbyb said:
Ok, I'm here. Where is everybody? :popcorn:

they're having a moment of silence in the closed up Hooters parking lot.....

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'm in Harrisburg.

RT 81 was clear sailing all the way here.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I got here here around 10:30 despite blowing a tire on my trailer before I even got out of CT! :brickwall: I first met up with Jason and Mac at the fair grounds. Jason said that he met Stuie. The bombers cap gave him away! Later at the cruise I met most most of the other guys. In no particular order, Steve, Harold, George, BobbyB, Ray and the misses, Bob, and Chris.

carlisle thurs 2013 008.JPG

zupanj

Reaction score
Been in Michigan all week, get home tonight. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

sam z

Reaction score
Ok....I read the thread a few times...where the tent or meeting place? I'm not seeing it here.
All I see is noon on saturday.

zupanj

Reaction score
I'm stuck in Detroit won't be getting home until late. The last forecast I saw showed great weather for the weekend but my wife said it is raining hard at home. What is the weather in Carlisle?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dobie

Reaction score
Raining right now. Looks to be raining all night, then continue a bit in the morning.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
We had some showers tonight at the hotel We were having a little get together and cookout but had to move it into Jason's trailer. There was me, Bob, Chris, and Ken, Harold, and Jason, along with their wife's in there. We were having so much fun that we didn't think to take pictures, but it did happen! :yesnod: I will get some of everyone tomorrow.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
that would be perfect Ray. what I have are in pretty good condition, but someone took the argent finish off. what I was thinking was not dented, scratched, with the finish intact as much as possible. I can get the fizzy can argent from Totally Auto, but i've heard different opinions on how close it is, and the $25 grill I scored is too nice to redo if I don't have to just to match my bezels if I redo them. and by the time we get back from the Land of Rich Oil Barons I'll be lucky to have enough to get a $1 hamburger at Mickey Ds. Gonna try to meet said Oil Baron while we're out there.

Dave - I scored two cheap pairs at Carlisle - but neither or them are quite as good as what you are looking for and one has been repainted black where the argent is supposed to be. If you want a pair to try to rework just let me know.

Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks Ray. I'll either redo what I have or keep looking for a set of good originals. :cheers:

Back