• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cars about town

moparchris

Reaction score
So there are 2 69s running around town here and I have been trying to get pics of them but have been unsuccessful. The first one is a Y2 convert and its pristine as far as I can tell by driving by. The other day we passed it going on calls at least 3 times and each time he was on the wrong side for me to discreetly take a pic of it. The other one is a R6 red 383 auto column shift with black stripes that sits on the street in plain site from a busy street. Its been left to rot, looks like it has been restored at one point although its showing its age. What a shame. Oh well just thought I would share and if I get the chance I will snap some pics for you.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
So there are 2 69s running around town here and I have been trying to get pics of them but have been unsuccessful. The first one is a Y2 convert and its pristine as far as I can tell by driving by. The other day we passed it going on calls at least 3 times and each time he was on the wrong side for me to discreetly take a pic of it. The other one is a R6 red 383 auto column shift with black stripes that sits on the street in plain site from a busy street. Its been left to rot, looks like it has been restored at one point although its showing its age. What a shame. Oh well just thought I would share and if I get the chance I will snap some pics for you.
Don't you hate it when you find cars like that and can't get any info on them? My friend was driving around in his town about 35 miles away and saw a Sublime Superbird going up on a roll back. Most of the guys who know what's out there, don't even know about this car yet. Hopefully we will find out more about it.

moparchris

Reaction score
Funny you should mention that. A few months ago my buddy says "hey there is a car parked outside my house on a trailer theat has the wing and nose like your car" Come to find out the guy lives in his complex and owns a 440 4 barrell Superbird in B5. I have yet to lay eyes on it yet though since he lives about 100 miles from me.

mannye

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Funny you should mention that. A few months ago my buddy says "hey there is a car parked outside my house on a trailer theat has the wing and nose like your car" Come to find out the guy lives in his complex and owns a 440 4 barrell Superbird in B5. I have yet to lay eyes on it yet though since he lives about 100 miles from me.

Seriously? B5 is BLUE!!!!!!! I want it!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I recently met a guy that just picked up a car out of NY state, he said I could come over and have a look. Its a Superbird race version privately owned never saw an oval track low miles but its been sitting for awhile :popcorn:

mannye

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I recently met a guy that just picked up a car out of NY state, he said I could come over and have a look. Its a Superbird race version privately owned never saw an oval track low miles but its been sitting for awhile :popcorn:

:popcorn: Pics? Is it real? Was the guy being serious?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mannye said:
69hemibeep said:

He's dead serious, I'm going to try and check it out tomorrow. :beep:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mannye said:
69hemibeep said:

He's dead serious, I'm going to try and check it out tomorrow. :beep:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx:

Collin

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Collin said:
Collin that's not a leg puller that's an ankle biter :lol: :lol:

hahahahaha that clarifies a lot!! Guess I got the old man dirty mind already!! haha :facepalm: :facepalm:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I hardly ever see cars around here. When i do, it is like some sort of magic where several come out all at once, not to be seen again for ages. :stuckup:

mannye

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
I hardly ever see cars around here. When i do, it is like some sort of magic where several come out all at once, not to be seen again for ages. :stuckup:

I haven't seen a real muscle car here in many many moons. Last time I saw a RR must have been 5 years ago.

mcmopar

Reaction score
I saw a very nice Plum Crazy/Black vinyl top '70 Cuda right near my house about 2 weeks ago. Man, that thing was pretty! I love '70 Cudas.

moparchris

Reaction score
The Roadrunner convert is an original owner to boot. 383 auto. Y2 with black top. Here is another car, 69 Roadrunner, sitting covered on the side of a major street. Its always there and never moves. The next is a 69 Torino towing a fishing boat sitting in the parking lot of the local lake we wakeboard at weekly. 390 4 speed.

Back