• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cars done

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
second place at my first cuise night/car show. got me a $25 gas card haha.. Im pretty excited
CIMG0532.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
she looks awesome...congratulations :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ..25 buck gas card.....thats a little teaser :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

rkb2

Reaction score
:banana: :banana: Very nice !!! I'm hoping to type those very words in the near future...Enjoy the ride :lock:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
The car looks great! 25 bucks? That's what, just over a quarter tank of gas? Better then nothing I guess!! :lol: Seriously, it still has to make you feel good!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nicely done! :cheers:

Looks like a fun piece. Bet you're having a blast! :thumbsup:

:jester:

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
Thanks. Ya just enough 93octane gas to make it home (down the street 10 minutes) ha....ill take it though .CT is the new proud owner of the highest gas prices in the continental USA ...just in time for my car to be complete... :brickwall:
CIMG0530.jpg
CIMG0531.jpg

glhcarl

Reaction score
Congratulation, that is a one good looking car.

You wouldn't happen to have a better picture of the OMNI parked next to you would you? I love Omni's.

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
Hay that plymouth horizon/omni cost a whopping $100 and it came with a full tank of gas

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
440Kilmartin said:
Hay that plymouth horizon/omni cost a whopping $100 and it came with a full tank of gas

Carl was being serious. Look at his screen name. Now you know where the "GLH" comes from. Just send him the pics via PM so none of the rest of us have to see them... :basketcase:

Might want to hit that core support with some black (you can just rattle can it) paint behind the grill...that's how Ma MoPar did it and it would make your grill pop a whole lot more...just a thought... :cheers:

:jester:
ACME

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Your car looks beautiful! You should be proud. Since Ray said it first, I will agree, black out the area behind the grill.

Back