• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CBR Intro

CBR

Reaction score
I am an enthusiast in all things that have wheels. Worked as a realtor while writing about the auto industry in all forms as a freelance automotive journalist. Gave real estate the push, but am still writing about cars (and motorcycles)! My roadrunner is actually a family heirloom. I inherited it from my father who ordered it new.

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Howdy from Nebraska. I doubt there are very many cars that have stayed in one family for this long. - Especially Roadrunners that often were dumped after the first gas crunch in the 70s. Now we want pics!

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
welcome from NorCal, good to see your taking up where your father left off... gotta' love Mopars & especially RR's

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome. It's good to hear another one staying in the family. I've got my parents runner also. They got it used in 69. Lets see some pics.

Back