• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

chilling

moparchris

Reaction score
Just goes to show that you dont have to ask someone how stupid they are they will tell you.

sam z

Reaction score
Wow...that guy did a great job of keeping his cool and maintaining his demeanor. Easy to do
when you are right. This s&*$ is getting out of hand.

jays69bird

Reaction score
All you have to do is look what is going on in Egypt right now,these nut cases grab control of that country the first thing they will do is try their jihadist crap with Israel and then when Israel attacks they shit wil really hit the fan in the middle east.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen this one before. It's just sickening how extreme the views are that these people hold...

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I've seen this one before. It's just sickening how extreme the views are that these people hold...
yeah....thats the stone age and if she said something wrong.....OFF WITH HER HEAD :eek: :eek:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
That really scary part is the fact that these "people" are already in our country at all of our major colleges and universities.

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Freedom of speech must stop where hatred begins. Thoughts lead to words, and words to actions. She wanted to make a damned speech, and not ask a question. Now kindly leave this country please, foolish girl. You are polluting the minds of our youth.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
This really needs to go in the Politics section.

Back