• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

chris/ray ( or anyone) buy my chevy 350 crate motor i won

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstuart

Reaction score
I was very lucky and won the grand prize at the ole marais river run car show this weekend
Its a chevy 350 crate motors complete aircleaner and carb to pan with all tin on the motor , retalls for like 4700.00 summit has them on sale for 3800.00 . I wouuld like to sell it being a ,mopar only guy.
I would like to sell it for 2800.00 the GM part number is 19210008. If interested or if you know someone that needs a chevy crate motor shot me an email thanks stuart

stuartspeedway@hotmail.com

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats, Stuie!

Keep us posted. Might know someone that would take that if your sale falls through.

You sure you didn't start a chebbie project and just chicken out...??? :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Congrats, Stuie!

Keep us posted. Might know someone that would take that if your sale falls through.

I bet he has a bow tie tramp stamp just above his silky under ware :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Congrats, Stuie!

I bet he has a bow tie tramp stamp just above his silky under ware :lmao: :lmao:
yeah right , just like my daddy :jester:

sold money in the bank , going to pay some bills and do some badly needed repairs to the birdible .

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
Lucky lucky Stuie :thumbsup:
i'm pretty sure its sold guy is meeting me tonight ? he was just getting ready to order the step below this motor for his rod project !! it would have cost him more so he's getting a hotter motor for less cash .

Glad you got a buyer and cash in the bank :cheers:

But you know and I know that the only way the guy is getting a hotter motor is burn that one :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back