• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas Car Show.

Terry Hauck

Choadicus
Reaction score
You got to love Southern California. Where else can you have a Christmas Car Show in December. What's even better is winning Best In Show. There were 64 cars there too.

Best.jpg

Best 1.jpg

Terry Hauck

Choadicus
Reaction score
Here in Fl. We are out and about also in the winter. No Snow here. Say nice trophy. :thumbsup2:
Hi Russ. Guess I spoke too soon. If you watch the news there have been back to back storms over SoCal. No snow in my area but a lot in the higher elevations and mountains. No road trips right now. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea have been watching the weather out your way. Yes, did not do anything on New year's but got the car out yesterday and dove around. Was ready to go to a drive in up in another town but due to New year's only 3 people said they may show up. So, my friend and I called it off. When I stop somewhere there is alway's two or three guy's come around and look at the car. Tell me about their car's they had or have. Ford's or Chevy's. But that is ok but don't see them driving them. LOL. Hey happy new year's buddy hope you have a good one also. Russ.

Back