• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas list

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So being that time of year again. Wonder what the rest of the guys are asking for on this day. Like stuff for the car. So just want to say Happy Holidays to you all. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Think we all have faced the problem of not being able to manage large sheet metal replacement on the car. I was able to get a few friends to lend a hand from time to time. It does take two sometimes. Like putting the engine in and handling the hood or trunk lid. Wish you the best on the build. :thumbsup2:

Jack R

Reaction score
Think we all have faced the problem of not being able to manage large sheet metal replacement on the car. I was able to get a few friends to lend a hand from time to time. It does take two sometimes. Like putting the engine in and handling the hood or trunk lid. Wish you the best on the build. :thumbsup2:
Yeah it’s just getting clean time To focus. I have been on stupid international work travel lately and first couple months ahead are looking no better. Manila, Singapore, Brisbane and Aukland that I know of right now. Then when I get home have 3-4 days of jet lag each trip.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to me. New QA-1 upper and lower control arms. New steering gear and power steering pump.

Back