• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome trim on door panel

Dusty

Reaction score
I need to purchase door panels and would really like the upper chrome piece. Have not been able to locate anybody that has them available.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
The chrome piece (actually it's stainless) is a separate part from the door panel. I don't know if anyone is reproducing it. You may have to find that part used.

Since it's stainless, even one that's got some scratches and even dings can be made to look new, but that's another subject.

Dusty

Reaction score
Thank you all very much for your help. I was able to get a set off of eBay.
Now if you could find a front bench seat in the Pacific Northwest that would be wonderful

Thanks again

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There was a guy down here with a seat for sale, not sure how you would get it home.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's the killer. seats can be found, but the shipping.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
they do...if you can find a terminal/ I got stuff for my Uncle's 300 thru Greyhound, had a local terminal.....then they closed it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Found that Fedx is as cheep as any one got my four speed trans. from Co. and wasn't bad. Some one told me they would not ship it was to heavy but they did all the way to Fl. Under 200 buck's.:wave:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I've never used them, but a lot of guys are using Fastenal for shipping.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I tried to use them to ship a bumper off my pickup......more expensive than UPS or the post office.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Try FedEx. Got my transmission from Co. to Fl. for under two hundred buck's. Try Steven's in Al. they might have a seat been buying hard to find part's for my runner their. Lot's of luck to you.:encouragement:

Back