Club Spring Picnic

glhcarl

Reaction score
Attended the North Georgia Mopar Club spring picnic today. It was a beautiful day and I took a few pictures. Thought I would share a few: This GTX was really nice and some one added a six bbl set up, which was like Oreo's double stuff, more of a good thing.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Thanks Carl. You know if I had to order a new car back then the last one would be white, but I'm really diggin white with black accents like tops or stripes :thumbsup:

glhcarl

Reaction score
FatJack said:
Dammit!!! Where was it??
Just down the road from you, Red Top Mountan State Park. About 80 miles south of Chattanooga, two miles off I75.

FatJack

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
FatJack said:
Dammit!!! Where was it??
Just down the road from you, Red Top Mountan State Park. About 80 miles south of Chattanooga, two miles off I75.
Yeah, I know right where that is. Will have to look these guys up online and see about the possibility of joining

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great pics, Carl! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

I'll bet that little coupe hauls a$$ with big block pushing it around...

Never cared for those dinky scoops at the back of the hood on '69 Barracudas with the 'cuda package. A friend of mine had a '69 M-Code 'cuda back in the early eighties. Despite their rarity and the fact that the thing ran like a raped ape I never really cared for the way it looked - didn't like the scoops - and the fact that it was F8 didn't do much for it either... :lol:

Kinda nice to see an E-Body 'vert that someone hasn't dumped a crate hemi in and then tried to put it up for sale at B-J silly money...

I'm with Bob on the X. Clean looking car. Love your Oreo depiction too... :D

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
I guess the question that is begging to be asked is.....Will the 440 six pack make you spill your Oreos and your tall cool glass of milk!

Back