• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cluster Lettering

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
A thread is active over on the B Body forum addressing this, but since this site is more focused I thought I would bring the discussion over here.
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?66431-An-interior-question-1969-Roadrunner

In regards to the etched lettering that appears on the gauge cluster do we know if this was occurred at a singular plant or was perhaps part of a Decor package optioned car? If you have etching on your cluster, and know the gauge set to be original, post your plant, build date and interior decor below. Maybe we can narrow this down. Below is the the image of the etched glass, provided by Robe81 on the B Body Forum.

2pouyba.jpg

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Not sure, I think like a lot of parts they were farmed out but made to Chrysler specs and stampings? All I know is mine was painstakingly redone by me in 2014! lmao I hand scraped out each letter and number and had painted each one.

IMG_20150621_080332.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Red Line looks to be a little bit on the conservative side there, Big Man...unless you swapped in a diesel... :acme:

:jester:

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
rofl well she is all in around 4800 so what the points keeps me honest lol I have taken her to 6k before with no complaints either :)

Back