• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Color of interior metal?

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hey guys, car is going in for media blasting next week. No fender tag so really don't know the "original" color, now it's Sunfire Yellow. The interior metal (dash metal, door tops, etc.) are the same yellow. I think we're gonna paint her Seafoam Turquoise and do a white interior (seats). Should the metal on the interior be black like the dash pad, or should I have it painted the same color as the exterior?

Don't want too many color combos going on, but not sure what to do on this issue.

Thanks,

John

KS69RdRnnr

Procrastinator V8
Reaction score
black goes good with alot of things :) the white would be interesting with the green exterior too. Just my :cents:

JJRJR

Reaction score
Thanks guys, that's what I figured. Was hoping Legendary has some type of upholstery that is black and white, maybe black as the main color and white or off-white inserts on seat and back area or visa versa. Can't seem to find it online, but I know I've seen several RR restorations with that scheme and it looked very nice.

John

Back