• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Color Photo of F8 Paint

scorpio

Reaction score
Does someone have a link(s) of 69 RR F8 color that I could download, take to WalMart, print a color photo, and take to the local paint store to get a correct color match? Present color of car is incorrect, so I can't remove a part to take. Tks.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Taking a picture printing it making a copy will all change the color. I would call some auto paint suppliers and see if they can computer match the color, of coarse the car has to be there. I believe PPG reps will go to body shops and preform the service also.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
will be watching this with deep personal interest...hope to have F8 back on mine in the Spring...but I said that last year.

quikbird

Reaction score
Paint store will have a computer database with color in it. If worried get a small can and spray it out on a scrap metal and see if it is what you want.

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
go buy 2- 1/2 gals of paint and 2 gals of clear-buy good paint DuPont.and paint a very good primer -sealer self -edging vara-prime epoxy two part don't be cheap all the hard work is done -rust proof it and undercoat your fenders and wheel wells-prime and paint it and under-coat it -gas tank-under trunk floor and trunk area stones chip and dent and road runners don't have crome and wheel opening mouldings spray some stone chip on the lips of the q-panels I have restored 18 road runners to date16964_103884009636159_3729697_n.jpg

16964_103884009636159_3729697_n.jpg

scorpio

Reaction score
Thanks Hemi...........I did not know that. I cannot find a "thank" button. Figured it's because I don't yet have enough posts.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't worry about thanking Hemibeep...his head is too big already.......:acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Thanks Hemi...........I did not know that. I cannot find a "thank" button. Figured it's because I don't yet have enough posts.

Lower left corner of the post.

moparmonk

Reaction score
Sometimes sites do not load right due to your browser. I had a site that would not display everything in Internet Explorer (8 or 9 I think) but was fine with Google Chrome... I hope this helps you.

Back