• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Color war truce...........for now!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I remember reading a story on an early '60s 300. The customer had it shipped from the factory in primer, so he could have it painted a color Chrysler didn't offer. As bad as the dealers want to sell new cars right now, bet they woud ship a new Challenger in primer so it could have F8 put on at the dealership.... :pot:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
(that is a swet looking Chllenger, but I still say they need chrome bumpers)

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
thats the problem with all these new cars.....lack of chrome.....i guess all the body shops would lose money from all those cars in a 5mph crash

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I remember reading a story on an early '60s 300. The customer had it shipped from the factory in primer, so he could have it painted a color Chrysler didn't offer. As bad as the dealers want to sell new cars right now, bet they woud ship a new Challenger in primer so it could have F8 put on at the dealership.... :pot:
So much for a truce, these green guys start and end them in two posts :toetap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:

Never trust a "Greenie"... :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
This came into the cruise tonight and I thought it was be appreciated by all.

This looks like the "Classic RT" package that was to be introduced this spring, but did not make it due to the factory being shut down. B5 blue with the double RT side stripes and 20 inch chrome wheels that resemble Cragar Super Sports. There is a picture of this package in the dealer hand outs they were advertising with this winter. Very good looking car, but I agrre with Dave, it nneds chrome bumpers. If Chrysler does not make it through this recession, this may be a very collectible car.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:

Never trust a "Greenie"... :lmao:

ACME
:toetap: I just don't know! :toetap: I try to throw out an olive branch, and this is the thanks I get. :devil: I do have to say, that is a nice color to see in person! :cool:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Beautiful color :thumbsup:
You're not just a little biased now, are you? :jester:

Biased? He was probably in the paint booth without a respirator soaking up the experience when his car got squirted... :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Beautiful color :thumbsup:
You're not just a little biased now, are you? :jester:

Biased? He was probably in the paint booth without a respirator soaking up the experience when his car got squirted... :lmao:

wouldn't that make him "Bluased"? :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
[Biased? He was probably in the paint booth without a respirator soaking up the experience when his car got squirted... :lmao:

:jester:[/quote]

wouldn't that make him "Bluased"? :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]
I guess you're right Dave!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Wow, you're taking Dave's toe-tap gig to a whole new level... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

What did I do :huh: :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to side with Steve on the original post in this thread - that new B5 Chally rocks! I have been noticing a lot of black R/T's running around here lately and they look really good too; so much so that the Domestic Superviosr has made overtures about dumpring her SRT4 for one. Doubtful that will happen due to the current reduced trade-in value/equity proposition. Not looking to take a bath on a trade-in again anytime soon...

Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

wow...I got my own gig :banana:

Back