• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concourse A-833

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Thought I would post these for you picky guys......... :lol:
This picture shows the white stripe, orange across the numbers at bottom and I'm pretty certain the painted numbers are 603.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Gary if you have your broadcast sheet that tranny # would be on it. I took good pics of all my markings and duplicated them :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Gary if you have your broadcast sheet that tranny # would be on it. I took good pics of all my markings and duplicated them :thumbsup:

All that attention to the tranny case...but you'll be riding around with a scratched gas tank, a rusty license plate bracket, and a quilt in the trunk... :lmao:

:acme: :pot: :acme: :pot: :acme:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

All that attention to the tranny case...but you'll be riding around with a scratched gas tank, a rusty license plate bracket, and a quilt in the trunk... :lmao:

I can't believe how rude he is............... :devil: :acme: :lmao: :pot:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Haven't found one yet..........I hope I can........Not under bottom of rear seat and the one in the glovebox is gone................ :brickwall:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Big green dot here..........
That just means that it came out of a green car! :basketcase:
Actually, according to the assembly manual on page 6-11, it means it has problems and needs to be torn back apart.......... :lmao: :pot:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":36kolirp]Big green dot here..........
Actually, according to the assembly manual on page 6-11, it means it has problems and needs to be torn back apart.......... :lmao: :pot:[/quote:36kolirp]

Boy, now doesn't THAT explain a lot... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, the Agent Green Boys will not like this revelation.... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3jxa5d4k]Big green dot here..........
Actually, according to the assembly manual on page 6-11, it means it has problems and needs to be torn back apart.......... :lmao: :pot:[/quote:3jxa5d4k]
Actually, in my book I read it to mean that it's the best one you'll ever get, as long as you don't paint over the green dot! :devil: :pot:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

What a jerk :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

What a jerk :jester:

Wow, that's not very nice... :D

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Actually, in my book I read it to mean that it's the best one you'll ever get, as long as you don't paint over the green dot! :devil: :pot:
Just to verify, could you give me the name of this document and the page number? :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
That just means that it came out of a green car! :basketcase:[/quote]
Actually, according to the assembly manual on page 6-11, it means it has problems and needs to be torn back apart.......... :lmao: :pot:[/quote]

Boy, now doesn't THAT explain a lot... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, the Agent Green Boys will not like this revelation.... :lol:

:jester:[/quote]

"Pilot to Bombadier........"

[color=#008000"Pilot to Bombadier........."][/color]

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
Just to verify, could you give me the name of this document and the page number? :toetap:
It's on the same page, in the very famous fine print! :devil:

Back