• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Convertible Top Installed...

chapdog105

Reaction score
It's getting closer. Need to wrap up some odds and ends still.
The glass will be installed tomorrow, and I hope it adjusts without too many issues.
The the rest of the interior (carpet and door panels) is next. Hope to have it home in the next week or so...

RRTop2.png

RRTop5.jpg

RRTop4.jpg

RRTop3.jpg

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
reglue your side Q/glass why its out !(install your reg put everything together set all your adjustments to the glass moulding. and glue the Q glass to fit your door glass!I have put 8-10 sets of glass in ragtops and don"t try to glue the glass in and match it with the moulding -if your mould is broke the rubber body filler covers it-they didn't work all that great new!16964_103884009636159_3729697_n.jpg

16964_103884009636159_3729697_n.jpg

earlyrides

Reaction score
Wow! I have had my vert for about 3 years and have never installed the top because I have never had the need or desire to drive the car with the top up.
But I have to say; I think the verts look pretty cool with the tops in the up position too!

69B5

Reaction score
I agree, "Early"
I've had my top up at shows, because of rain, and had people tell me that it not only looks good but that they seldom see them displayed that way.
Veeeeeeeeeery nice RR , Chapdog105.
That baby is going to turn some heads!!!!

Back