• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool 69 Plymouth Prize Tool Box

SuperStockDodge

Reaction score
Buddy gave me this, his uncle won it a dealership at what he thinks was a Rapid Transit System clinic contest in 1969 for troubleshooting wires and ignition...anybody ever see one before?

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

Last edited:

quikbird

Reaction score
Now that looks cool! There are some serious collectors out there looking for that kind of stuff. Neat find.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I was actually on a winning team in 1972 and the shop teacher never gave use the trophy or tool boxes. If that was 1972 I'd be all over it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I would appreciate it John. We had all the high schools in the state all in one building and as soon as we turned the key all the horns started until the jumper was found. All the cars were screwed up the same. We all had standing job offers a scholarship to an airplane mechanics school or community college and some I don't remember.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have a friend, a big mopar collector that has a box that displays for me :toetap:

RR at Randy's & Costso, Valiant 066.jpg

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen that style toolbox anywhere else?

jays69bird

Reaction score
I was a Plymouth AAA troubleshooting contest finalist ,found my award certificate the other day. I got an electrical tester for a prize and a set of channel lock brand needle nose pliers. That toolbox is cool.

Back